Our employees work for us because they want to make a difference in the world
Pulse Infoframe is a global health technology company focused on cancer, rare/orphan disease, and chronic conditions that affect children and adults alike. We believe that medical advances are made when data is shared across boundaries and we are leaders in real world evidence collection. Our customers include leading global pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, academic medical centers, government agencies, payers, and patient advocacy organizations.
Working for Pulse Infoframe is both challenging and rewarding.
The Pulse Infoframe culture is fueled by a dedicated team of research scientists, data engineers, and product managers committed to making a difference. That means you need to be committed to making a difference, too.
Working for Pulse Infoframe also means you thrive in a team environment.
Teamwork isn’t a trendy phrase here: It’s how we operate. Our customers are part of our team, too, because the journey toward effective treatments for rare diseases, cancer, and chronic conditions travels on a long and winding road. It cannot be taken alone.
If the above sounds like a good fit for you, then have a look at our openings below. We’d love to hear from you.
SaaS Product Manager
Join a highly innovative and collaborative entrepreneurial company with a deep growing team, which has come forward with a breakthrough business and technology model and platform for: working with the top thought leaders and patient advocate organizations; engaging patients and delivering disease registries worldwide; helping patients improve their overall health and finding alternative therapies through clinical trials; applying rich analytical capabilities; and delivering rich insights and actionable intelligence through the data. We are finalizing the delivery of our new platform to enable our business vision, and we have already secured multiple premier clients. The platform uses the latest in evolving software architectures, including micro-services, containers, and native cloud computing. Be a part of our dynamic, mission-driven company as we grow into an untapped marketplace.
We are looking for an outstanding product manager who can drive our product execution and delivery internally and participate with our clients, prospects, and thought leaders externally.
Location: London, Ontario
Education: BA, BS, or equivalent experience
Skills and Technical Experience:
- Work with our worldwide and US business development and our CEO in the formulation of product strategy, vision, and roadmap
- Work closely with the Chief Technology Officer and Chief Architect in the definition and delivery of the product vision
- Manage the product roadmap and facilitate product management sessions with the senior team
- Be the primary focal point with our clients in the delivery of our solutions to them
- Lead and prepare business use cases, requirements, and definitions for our product backlog and sprint grooming
- Lead the agile sprints, including sprint grooming, planning, Scrum reviews, demonstrations, and retrospectives
- Prepare acceptance criteria, interact closely with our development teams, and provide clarity and guidance throughout the product execution and delivery
- Be the platform evangelist and have deep knowledge of the platform and its capabilities and features
- Review platform issues and establish priorities for remediation with the development team
- Prepare and maintain competitor analysis
- Manage the Jira issue tracking system
- Lead the issue triage sessions working with development and operations members
- Minimum 7 years as a Product Manager or as a Product Management Team Leader in healthcare, life sciences software development/delivery
- Deep agile SDLC experience and the ability to mature SDLC processes
- Strong “data-driven” perspective, using metrics to guide decisions
- Excellent and proven track record in delivering agile platforms, best practices for software, and SaaS product management practices
- Identifiable history of leading from a product management perspective complex software projects from inception to successful conclusion
- Creates outstanding working relationship with all stakeholders and decision makers within the corporation
- Thoroughly understands the expectations and requirements of the engagements they are responsible for
- Willingness to work outside their standard comfort zone and wear multiple hats to deliver for the corporation and/or client
- Able to demonstrate business and technical acumen with the ability to understand and interact with software applications
- Comfort in and experience with the challenges of a growing and scaling company either as a new company or within a larger organization
- Excellent organizational and verbal/written communication skills
- Experience with Atlassian, Jira, Confluence, BitBucket, etc.
- Self-starter with professional maturity, thrives in fast paced environment, self-sufficient in a highly technical environment, and discrete (patent pending technology, NDA required)
Other Desirable Traits:
- Healthcare experience in disease registries, bioinformatics, and/or patient engagement.
- Experience in delivering cloud-based SaaS offerings