At Pulse Infoframe we believe that Medical advances are made when Patients, Researchers, Clinicians, Patient Organizations & Companies share data across boundaries.
- Collection and Sharing of Personal Data Personal Data is information that could reasonably be used to identify Users or prospective Users, such as name, address, email address, birth date, financial information, telephone number or any combination of the foregoing (“Personal Data”). If you do not wish to provide Personal Data or if you do not agree to have us use the information, it is your responsibility to notify us accordingly and to decline the use of those Pulse Infoframe Services for which the Personal Data is sought. You can access certain portions of the Pulse Infoframe Site without providing us with any Personal Data. When Personal Data is submitted to us, we may add it to our database. Pulse Infoframe may also be disclosed to Pulse Infoframe employees, independent contractors, and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve the Pulse Infoframe Services. You can request to review, change, update or delete Personal Data that you have previously submitted to us. We will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before we grant you access to your Personal Data and comply with your request. Please be aware that even after such a request is processed, Pulse Infoframe may, for a time, retain residual information about you in our backup and/or archival copies of our database.
- Collection and Sharing of Aggregate Data Aggregate Data is information that does not personally identify you such as demographic information, frequency of visits to the Pulse Infoframe Site, page views, Pulse Infoframe Services most frequently accessed, your Internet Protocol (IP) address, referrer addresses, where your computer is routing from, your browser type and version, or your operating system and platform (“Aggregate Data”). We use Aggregate Data to help us develop and improve the Pulse Infoframe Services overall. We also use Aggregate Data to further the mission of Pulse Infoframe to provide statistical analysis.
- Click-Throughs Pulse Infoframe or a third party authorized by Pulse Infoframe may send email messages which use a “click-through” text or graphic link that will take you to content on the Pulse Infoframe Site. If we use this feature, we will track click-through data to help determine our users’ interest in particular topics and measure the effectiveness of our customer communications. If you prefer not to be tracked by using click-throughs, do not click text or graphic links in the email.
- Opting Out of Certain Communications Users are given the choice to opt-out of certain optional communications from us and our affiliates and marketing partners. To “opt-out” you may send an opt-out request to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the word “unsubscribe” in the email subject line. Users should allow a reasonable amount of time for the opt-out request to be processed. Please be aware that your opt-out choice may mean that certain features and functions of the Pulse Infoframe Services will no longer be available to you.
- Sharing, Selling and Trading Aggregate Data Collected Online With Third Parties Pulse Infoframe takes the privacy of our Users very seriously. We do not sell, rent or otherwise provide your Personal Data to third parties for marketing purposes without your prior consent. We may however sell, share or trade Aggregate Data to third parties.
- Disclosures Required by Law It is possible that we may need to disclose Personal Data when required by law, such as responses to civil or criminal subpoenas, or other requests by law enforcement personnel, to establish or exercise our legal rights or, defend against legal claims and if in our judgment in such circumstances disclosure is required or appropriate. We may also share Personal Data if we believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms, or as otherwise required by law.
- Credit Card Information Pulse Infoframe uses third party service providers to process credit card payments on behalf of Pulse Infoframe. Pulse Infoframe does not store credit card information from Users.
- International Transmission of Data The Internet is a global environment. Using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. This means that your information may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction. By using Pulse Infoframe Services and/or communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of your Personal Data in this manner, and agree to be bound by the applicable privacy laws that Pulse Infoframe is governed by as well as the jurisdiction and venue provisions of the Pulse Infoframe Terms.
- Security Pulse Infoframe uses a variety of safeguards to protect your Personal Data. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of physical or electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot ensure or warrant its absolute security. Consequently, when you transmit your Personal Data to us, you do so at your own risk. User accounts are accessible by entering the login information and password that were used to create that User account. We strongly request you not to communicate any confidential information to Pulse Infoframe through email or any other means. If Pulse Infoframe learns of a security systems breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. By using the Pulse Infoframe Services or providing Personal Data to us, you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security and privacy issues related to the Pulse Infoframe Services. Pulse Infoframe will endeavor to provide notice to you of any security systems breach and efforts to restore the integrity of the Pulse Infoframe Services in accordance with applicable law. If you become aware of any breach of data security or have any other questions about the security of the Pulse Infoframe Services, please contact us at email@example.com