What are the capabilities of Pulse Infoframe's registry?
Our registry is a platform technology called healthieTM
, a registry designed to meet international regulatory data standards. It contains a suite of easy-to-use offerings designed to encourage collaboration, deliver real world evidence insights, fast-forward results through appropriate curation and research, and promote efficient use of clinical resources. healthieTM
is cloud-based, modular, and offers extensive analytics and visualization tools to enable fact-based decisions.
Key features include the following:
- Patient Engagement Portal: The portal offers user-friendly access to view and update patient information includes assessment instruments, clinical results, and other educational and engagement tools.
- Data Mapping: Our registry includes the latest data mapping standards (from the Observational Medical Outcomes Partnership; OMOP) to facilitate ongoing real-world evidence research and analytics.
- Research Portal and Analytics: This portal includes easy-to-use, browser-embedded tools to configure queries, understand registry status in real time, and glean instant insights.
- Core Graphical User Interface: The user interface and workflow are aligned with predefined user needs.
- Platform Compliance and Security Modules: These modules continuously ensure that the platform is being used properly and only by authorized users in their assigned roles.
- Clinician Portal and Analytics: This includes a user-friendly search function, dashboards, workflow and task queues, analytics, scorecards, reporting, and collaboration tools.