- The Stress Monitor is free, voluntary, and confidential.
- You can use it from any computer, tablet, or mobile phone with internet access.
- The Stress Monitor consists of a few simple, anonymous questions about how you feel and are dealing with COVID-19. After completing the Monitor, you will receive your results and information about where support is available.
- Very concerned or anxious? Consider participating in the healthie™ VOX Mental Health Assessment after the Monitor. This assessment includes three questionnaires that assess your wellbeing and risk of anxiety and depression. Each one takes about 10 minutes to complete.
- We will periodically check back to see how your emotions change over time.
- Use these results to monitor your stress levels. When anonymously combined with information from others, they will also give voice to stress levels in the community. Your answers and personal information cannot be identified in the final analysis.
Pulse Infoframe healthie™
COVID-19 Stress Monitor &
VOX Mental Health Assessment
Social distancing, not going to work, and staying inside all help slow the spread of COVID-19, but also represent a significant change from our daily routines. The 24/7 news cycle adds fuel to fears for loved ones and communities. This stressful situation will affect all of us differently, and it can be hard to acknowledge when we need help.
We launched our healthie™ COVID-19 Stress Monitor as a way to watch your stress levels and voice your concerns.