Our staff has grown in recent months as we help more organizations use real world evidence to find effective treatments for rare diseases.
Paul Ferraiolo: Chief Innovation Officer
Paul brings over 30 years’ experience to Pulse Infoframe. His previous experience includes
- Chief Architect of the Oracle Cancer Research Cloud initiative,
- Chief Technology Officer at N-of-One, an industry leader in delivering high quality clinical content to molecular diagnostic labs and large healthcare provider groups, and
- Director of Informatics in the Broad Institute’s Chemical Biology Program, where he held a joint appointment at both Harvard and MIT.
Denise Redkar-Brown, MT: Senior Clinical Data Management and Training
Denise began her career as a medical technologist working in a hospital laboratory environment.
- Denise has held positions in basic and clinical research and facilitated training for over 20 years.
- She is published in the European Journal of Pharmacology and the Good Clinical Practices Journal.
- She is a chapter coauthor of the Society of Clinical Data Management’s Good Clinical Data Management Practices publication and author of Barnett International Good Clinical Practices Question and Answer publication.
Brian Davis, PhD: Program Manager
Brian holds a Biochemistry PhD and has held numerous executive positions. His career highlights:
- Director of Database Development at Proteome, Inc., where he led a group of over 200 PhD scientists and software developers in curating structured and unstructured information.
- Director of Government Contracts for 3rd Millennium, Inc., where he led a group of cancer center researchers at the National Cancer Institute (NCI) in developing semantic and syntactic standards to be used among the NCI cancer centers.
We’re excited to welcome our new staff and look forward to working with them. This story first appeared in our May 2019 newsletter. Get Pulse Infoframe news delivered to your inbox. Email us to sign up today.